Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a new 2007 GYTR Raptor 700 and I'm looking at the big 3 upgrades (as everyone is calling them) What is the difference between all the different EFIs,ECUs etc...? The Trinity? Power Commander? Dobech? Do they all allow you to hook up to your laptop to get the best results. I know nothing about them. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
The Power Commander III USB is the only one of thes controllers you mentioned that can be plugged into a lap top or PC via a USB cable. The Dobeck and Trinity controllers are adjusted using carb logic via 3 pots for low, mid & high

I use the PCIII USB and am very happy with it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
right now, the pc3 is the best option avaliable.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I vote PCIII

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the input guys. I ordered the PCIII today along with the ProDesign w/K&N intake. Now I need to decide on which exhaust.

·
Registered
584 Posts
That too is a personal preference.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I just went to a cycle show here in Seattle and saw the Cobra FI2000R, and they have a model for the 700R. Price is good at like $210 retail. Has anyone used this or have any opinions on it?

·
Vendor - Rip Ass Connoisseur & Turbo Junkie
733 Posts
lasher10 said:
Thanks for the input guys. I ordered the PCIII today along with the ProDesign w/K&N intake. Now I need to decide on which exhaust.
LTE's.......Most versatile pipes whether you only run the big three mods or out to a 770 or beyond!

Mike

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Shredder said:
lasher10 said:
LTE's.......Most versatile pipes whether you only run the big three mods or out to a 770 or beyond!

Mike
I agree and for anyone on the Raptor forum that decides on the LTE's PCIII and a high flow filter I have a custom dyno tuned map that seems to work pretty well for those I have sent it to that I will share free of charge.

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
I agree and for anyone on the Raptor forum that decides on the LTE's PCIII and a high flow filter I have a custom dyno tuned map that seems to work pretty well for those I have sent it to that I will share free of charge.
[/quote]

Man thats really nice of you!!! :thumbsup: I can't wait till i get mine..

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
Shredder said:
lasher10 said:

Mike
Will it work on my Grizzly with a Rossier pipe and turbocharger??? Just kidding

Will it work on my Grizzly with a Rossier pipe and turbocharger??? Just kidding :grin_nod:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.