Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 03 660 withan aluminum oil tank,air box and dual k&n's,trail tech x bars, steering stem and stabilizer, Rad raptor tapered bearing carrier, and 12 tooth front sprocket. All i really do is race and jump. I have the stock exhaust on now and as far i know the stock jetting. It's just not as fast to me now as when i first bought it. so with my income taxes i want to buy the most high performance exhaust on the market.(it needs to look good too). So any stats or specs would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I got myself a ct racing full system, this thing is bad ass. It cranks out the power and I still havn't got the jetting quite down yet, to damn cold to mess around with. From what people have said to me the CT is the best you can get for a single system, or sparks aswell but seems to be that CT is the favorite. With your air box lid off and K&N prodesign and jetted properly I believe the HP is said to jump up to around 48 ish!! Don't quote me though, just check out the CT racing site. Not cheap though!!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Sparks big core or the CT pipe. I have my sparks for sale thats as good as new if your interested, its the ceramic coated version as well. I put down 52.6 with the pro-flow intake, jetting, and this full system.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
You question was "Which exhaust will give the most HP"

Barker duals is the answer to the question. Click on my banner and look under the parts section to see a pic of them.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
I wouldn't suggest barkers for jumping. Not sure the weight and complexity of the LTE's would be the best choice either.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
I jump with mine all the time, not 60 foot tables but ordinary stuff all the time. The full exaust has just as many mounting points as any single does.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
I bust exhaust studs constantly, one gone right now, apparently from pressure put on the pipes leaning around a flattrack/ice track. Stronger bolts and loctite with proper torque doesn't seem to do the job.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Maddog56 said:
I bust exhaust studs constantly, one gone right now, apparently from pressure put on the pipes leaning around a flattrack/ice track. Stronger bolts and loctite with proper torque doesn't seem to do the job.
Thats odd man, this is the first I've heard of a problem like this. Ever considered making some sort of mid distance support?

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
I tried rigging up a spring and loop system wrapped around the frame below the subframe mount and hooked to the rear spring loop on the pipe but couldn't get it to stay where I wanted and it was working against the spring holding the pipe together.

One of a few things I expect to go wrong every few times I ride. Haven't had the chance/time to re-tap with larger studs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts