Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at all the systems LTE, GYRT, Big Gun, etc. and I'm not the kind of guy/rider that will notice a difference in performance. Of course I want a full system for the extra hp but I'm more interested in a loud deep throaty sound, heat shields for both me and my quad and killer looks for a 07 grey with the red powder coated frame. I'm thinking brushed alum, polished, carbon fiber or candy red. My riding style is mainly trails and balls out drags against buddies.

I was thinking about this setup,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HMF-...8QQihZ002QQcategoryZ43978QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

but I wood like your opinion. :help:
Thanks From Arizona

·
Registered
497 Posts
Where do you ride in AZ? We'll hit Williams and Flagstaff during the summer and loud exhaust is not always welcome. I just put the CT Racing pipe on mine and you can get it pretty quiet just by taking out a few discs if needed. If you are sticking to the desert and noise is no concern, it looks like you have a pretty good package picked out. I would have preferred the CT pipe to come coated like that.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far all I ride is desert and Hot Well Dunes but mainly central Phoenix are desert. Come to think of it I might want to ride up in the pines some day.

Thanks for the advice!

·
Registered
10 Posts
That looks like a pretty good package deal. I went with the polished aluminum instead of brushed. They both look pretty sweet. My brother in Mesa has the exact set-up as mine except he went full Yoshi and loves it. Yes the HMF is a bit loud, but it is a good sound. No whistles when you let off and when you hammer it, it turns heads. For $20 HMF will sell you the quiet core which you can throw into your tool box in case you get busted for noise. Until then, you are generating big horsepower. I wouldn't change a thing.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
If you are looking for an exhaust PM KBM450. Kenneth is making some serious Christmas deals on exhaust systems. He is one of our forum sponsors. KB Motorsports

1 - 5 of 5 Posts