Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 660 is already jetted and has a K&N air filter setup. When I bought it, it already had what looks to be a "scorpion" slip on exhaust with the stock headers. I am looking to replace the stock headers as they are an eye sore...or maybe a full exhaust if the price is right. I don't have $700 bucks to spend on duals or anything like that, I am just looking for a nice header or possibly a new full exhaust. Any advice would be appreciated. My spending limit on this is about 400

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Try one of the sponsors or maybe www.motoxoutlet.com They have the full Yoshi RS3 for $385 for the Raptor. ;)

·
Registered
827 Posts
got my Yoshimura RS3 Comp Full Exhaust from motoxoutlet for $418 shipped to Fl.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just ordered the Yoshimura Comp RS-3 full system. Seemed like a good price at $409 shipped. How do you guys like the system and what jetting are you using?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also, what did you all do on the airbox, I'm thinking of running either no lid/snorkel at all or using the K&N powerlid...or possibly an outerwears airbox lid

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i have a bling racing aluminum air box....its nice....and not to move in on your thread or nothing but ive been searching and was wondering if anybody knows where i can get just the end caps for the rs-3 system???.....mine is chewed up a bit

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got an aluminum air box too but I recently took it off and put the stock one back in because we go through a lot of creeks and what not where I ride and I was afraid to get water in it....the lid they provided with it was junk and it wouldn't stop the water at all...on the end cap my only suggestion would be to check with yoshimura, I don't remember seeing the caps for sale alone

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
yeah mine has no lid but with the outerwears it shouldnt be a problem....seeing as how going through water it only splashes unless you're submerged which i will never end up doing unless its out of my control

·
Registered
827 Posts
i like it (even though my first one had a terrible exhaust leak.... yoshimura took care of that though) it sound knarly without the spark arrestor.... everyone will know your around..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts