Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Brother has an 06 700r. He bought it used and it had a rear grab bar similair to stock in looks. The problem is that he got DMC duals and it will not work with that grab bar. I am not sure what kind it is I just know it is a little different then my stock rear grab bar. So my question is what is the best choice of rear grab bar that would work with the DMC duals? Will anything Pro Armor? Because the way it is now one bad wheelie and those duals are not going to be sexy for long......

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Any one PRM makes works perfect with my DMC's that or buy a slightly longer bolts to compensate for grab bar thickness

·
Registered
400 Posts
I used a DG for a while and it sucked!! Didn't fit quite right and kept cracking and breaking. After 3 times of having it fixed I took it off. Will work with DMC's or Barker duels.
Still have it. I would give it to you if you wanted to pay shipping. Its not cracked or broken. But I'm sure if I put it back on it would be.

·
Registered
615 Posts
The pro armor race grab bar will work with duels but you have to trip the plastic on the left side by the grab bar

1 - 6 of 6 Posts