Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Resident Photog
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sold my Raptor and now I have this leftover suspension that I'm going to post up for sale. This suspension came from the previous owner when I bought the bike. It is complete as far as I can tell except that I'm missing one of the upper a-arms. All of this stuff is brand new and has never been installed. I need to sell this stuff as I no longer have the Raptor but I have a few questions about it. I have no idea which type of travel or kit this is. I took some overall dimensions to see if that will help. Also there is a bag full of all the suspension bits but it says it's for a YFZ 450 RT kit. I'm assuming this is the standard kit Houser sends with a Raptor front a-arm kit? There are no part numbers or labels on anything else other than the bag of bits shown below.

Also what would you value this kit at? I'm going to put it all up for sale but I don't really have a good idea what to ask for it because a) I don't know exactly the specs on this kit b) don't know how much a replacement upper a-arm will cost. I was told by a previous owner that replacement parts could be anywhere from $150-200 he guesses.

I took a bunch of pics to help:

·
Resident Photog
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Kenny

·
Resident Photog
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man. Any idea about how much an upper a-arm replacement might cost? I'll call Houser on Monday too and see if they can tell me a price of the a-arm.

·
VIP
1,019 Posts
This is the kit that you have.

http://www.houser-racing.com/SPD/060114---regular-travel--bushing-style--yamaha-yfz450-2006-09-yamaha-raptor--80000DCB-1246392939.jsp

You should try and contact qwknbad, as he knows people at Houser and they have used his Rappy 700 to prototype new products. He may be able to hook you up with a good price on a single upper arm. He was the first to receive a set of the new Houser Suspension nerfs for a 700 too.Lucky guy!!:D

EDIT: Sorry, it was qwknbad and not wrekd.....my bad.:) I have edited the original post.

Here is a link to his profile...
http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/member.php?u=14675

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
PM sent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts