Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So turns out the raptor i looked at today was a piece of garbage so i gotta keep looking......

But anyway, i was thinking, I am 5'11 150 lbs, do you think i will fit more comfortably on a 350 or a yfz450??

Do you think the yfz is worth the couple thousand more than the 350?

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
you will prolly feel more comfortable on a 350 to start out with...but soon enough you will want something bigger and more power. so why not spend some extra and get a 450 to begin with instead of buying a 350 and soon realizing you want a 450. its easier to get used to the power (450) instead of wanting more (350).

·
Registered
437 Posts
both are nice quads but really depends on what you wanna do with the quad. 450s are well rounded wheelers and a 350 unless hevily moded is gunna be more of a trail bike so comes down to how u wanna use it

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'd get the 450, you can get it and basically never outgrow it. Also you should be able to find one for just a thousand more than the 350, I think its worth it, after the winter I'm switching to one.

·
Registered
542 Posts
HUGE difference between a 350 and a 450. Like night and day. Buy a 450 or a 700. The 700 will be a better trail quad and you will benefit with the reverse. The 450's are not bad trail quads either but more of a racer feel....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts