Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which slip on pipe is the loudest i know that you guys hate the loud pipe questions but i want one because slip ons are cheaper and all my buddys have really loud pipes. I was thinking of either the hmf dmc but im not sure if they make a slip on and pro corcuit t-4.If you have any other suggestions please tell me thanks

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
The Two Brothers slip on drowns out my full Hmf setup. Its the loudest ive heard by far. I think the nmotion short can is really loud but i have not heard it in person.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Trinity is loud from what I hear. Dont know if they make a slipon.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I agree with the Trinity being loud. Almost obnoxious. Not sure about the slip on either.

·
Registered
32 Posts
T-4 is louder they are about the same quality in the area of performance. ALL slip-ons are real close

G

·
I was draggin' w/ a buddy (he has a YFZ) and my bike was so loud he couldn't even hear his own bike! :grin_nod:
He ended up hittin' his limiter in 2nd and didn't even know it till I was about 8 bikes in front. :thumbsup:
Go HMF!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
is your hmf a slip on because my buddy has a full system hmf sport on his kfx 400 and its actually pretty quiet i dont know if its different on a raptor or wht, but thanks for ur opinions theve helped a lot if u got anymore keep em coming

·
Registered
423 Posts
ive never heard of hmf ever not being one of the loudest... ron woods has best single. it has the best top end over duals.loud and looks like a cannon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts