Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Im looking for a full exhaust, and of course then I'll need a EFI box. I will be doing mostly drag racing, and hare scrambles. Which pipe has the most power, and where can I find LTE's other than Ebay? Thanks :help:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Your on the right track. Your going to want LTE's for max power...and a longer power curve. You are also going to want to utilize the PCIII.
Purchase the PCIII from fuel customs....I believe they are only $259 shipped...and they will load up what ever map you like.
You can get the LTE's from sweetquads...and I believe they give a raptorforums discount. I remember reading someone getting them for $650......I think reg price is $699. This is of course for just the standard ones....non ceramic coated.
I highly recomend the ceramic coated ones if you want them lookin good for a long time! :thumbsup:

.....oh and you need/HAVE to get an intake for this stuff to "pull together". The intake is extremely restrictive. Prodesign, gytr and trinity all make nice intakes. You can find prodesign intakes for pretty cheap. I spent $99.95 on mine.

then you need to think about getting yourself the 15T. ALSO, if you cant afford all this stuff right away...as it will be over 1k....do the PCIII first and yard the lid and sparky. Then move on from there.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Duncan Racing offers a kit. It comes with the EFI and the fatboy factory 4 pipe, and the K&N filter for like $1,035.00. Thats what I am going with.

You can also buy it all separate

duncan-racing.com

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I am pretty darn certain that the LTE duals, and pcIII will outperform the single duncan exhaust and whatever fuel controller they are utilizing (doebeck type)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok thanks that definately helps. Hey boom, any preference on a intake and best place to get it? Thanks, :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I prefer the pro designs. They come with a k&N filter and an outerwears. The aluminum adaptor is top notch and very well built/milled.
the trinity looks nice...but its expensive.
the GYTR from the sounds of it is nice, but expensive from the dealer as well...and doesnt come with an outerwears. (sold seperately)

I bought mine on ebay for $99.95

Look around, I am sure you can get it at that price. I think there is one on ebay for $109.95 with free shipping.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
GYTR: $54.95 for adaptor
$50.95 for blue dye k&N type filter
$18.95 for prefilter

Total: $124.85....not including tax if applicable.

TRINITY:$149.99 w/o shipping

Quadworks intake isnt of good quality. Their adaptor is crap

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I got my gytr intake at the dealer for 89.99, I asked for a discount and got it, lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK I'll go with that info thanks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
when i look at the pic it seems to be a complete pipe. is it or should i still buy a good header pipe. i currently have a gytr slip on and was thinking about a header that i can use if i upgrade to the lte's

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
bday said:
when i look at the pic it seems to be a complete pipe. is it or should i still buy a good header pipe. i currently have a gytr slip on and was thinking about a header that i can use if i upgrade to the lte's
:

:3question: :3question: :3question: :3question:????????????????????

·
Registered
912 Posts
MuffinMan said:
Duncan Racing offers a kit. It comes with the EFI and the fatboy factory 4 pipe, and the K&N filter for like $1,035.00. Thats what I am going with.

You can also buy it all separate

duncan-racing.com
I paid less than that for my big core sparks pipe, filter and power commander and I ordered directly from sparks racing. 8)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
............"air" that was over at yfzcentral.....heres his dyno:
He has the PCIII and trinity intake...

·
Registered
37 Posts
ok let me try this again since everybody wants to clown the new guy. I have a gytr slip on pipe and i was thinkin of adding a gytr stainless header or a powerbomb header pipe to make it a full exhaust. the problem is want to get the lte dual exhaust system in the future and i was wonderin if i would still use the aftermarket header or is it a full system? If it needs a header should i get a powerbomb header or keep the gytr because i would buy one or the other right away.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
bday said:
ok let me try this again since everybody wants to clown the new guy. I have a gytr slip on pipe and i was thinkin of adding a gytr stainless header or a powerbomb header pipe to make it a full exhaust. the problem is want to get the lte dual exhaust system in the future and i was wonderin if i would still use the aftermarket header or is it a full system? If it needs a header should i get a powerbomb header or keep the gytr because i would buy one or the other right away.
\\

You can NOT use the powerbomb or gytr header because first and for most...the LTE's are duals. Dual headers and dual cans. No more single header pipe. Secondly, the LTE's are a full system...that is the only way they come, as that is the only way they will run!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
bday said:
Clown the new guy? Everyone was trying to help, but you made no sense at all.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts