Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've found 2 used raptors that are both around 6000. Both white and both 06's. Here are the ads.

Ad #1
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/275209980.html

Ad #2
Quad has about 20-30 Hours on it, changed the oil and used synthetic. I've done most all of the little stuff on it like: adding a pc3-usb efi controller,aluminum air intake and filter, bars grips and polished bar mount w/integrated key, thumb style reverse lever (my favorite mod!!), full PRO ARMOR aluminum skid plates and front bumper, Aluminum 6-pak grab bar, coolant resivour guard, a few custom billet accesories.

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
The first ad the LTE head pipes look like shit!!! It depends do u plan on modding it?? Running sand?? I'd find out how many hours are on the first one. If it was me i'd take the first ad depending on hours.. Cause it has the parts on already i'd put on plus its set up for what I do. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
One bike seems to be setup for trails and the other for Sand, so it kinda depends on what you want it for. I thought the first bike looked a little beat.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I think you should wait.. If you didn't live so far away I would tell you to go to Abernathyonline.com to buy a 06 Raptor... (Maybe the link will help someone else out ) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
965 Posts
I would stay away from the first bike. +4 wheel spacers are just asking you to replace the wheel bearings...and it looks pretty worn.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will mostly do Sand Riding. Got an e-mail back from the owner of the first bike. Tells me he has around 30-40 hours on it.

Here are pictures of the second bike.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
opps, sorry first one was so big.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
that widing kit on the first one is kinda junk. i have one on a blaster and it looks nice but i would dought the sturdyness of it on a rappy
plus, the second one has bad ass camo plastis :thumbsup:. i ust baught a 07se new for 6450. you might want to just sve somemore money and start new

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can get an 07 blue or gray for 6700 OTD around here. Just really don't want blue again and I love the gray but the red frame is killing me. Like the SE's but another 500 for them for plastics and shocks and wheels, no thanks. Can also get the gytr for another 500.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
i wouldnt buy either one of them to be honest. the first one is 10 inches wide then stock HOLLY SHIT thats crazy. The second looks like its been through hell and back. For 6K you can buy a brand new 06 or a slightly used 06. Like i said thats me. --- WOODY

·
Registered
815 Posts
I would go NEW, i mean if you can buy a bike with 0 hours for $1000 more, compared to a bike with 30-40 hrs.... i would definanlty go new.... just my opinion..

Plattner

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
If your set on a used one and are just going for these two :crazy: then I'll say the second one! :thumbsup: Wait a little longer and something better will most likely pop up!! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I agree with some of the others that both bikes look kinda beat. I'd either find a deal on an 06 or wait for a cleaner used one.

·
Registered
783 Posts
ILoveRaptors said:
Well, Sacremento is in Canada, so is this Canadian funds?
wtf :confused:

What map are you looking at??? :lol: Thats like that commercial and the dude has no clue where China is so he pulls down the whole map... Last I looked and I also live there, Sacramento is in California.... ehh

I did just say ehhh though so maybe I am in Canada... :grin_nod:

Buy a brand new one for $5800......

http://adcache.atvtraderonline.com/5/0/5/86607405.htm

I bought mine in SF... Great deals!! Call these guys...

http://www.otdcyclesports.com/default.aspx?storeID=4

1 - 20 of 24 Posts