Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Holeshot HD's front and rear on .190 Itp polished wheels, and I just bought a set of Itp polished Baja wheels. I also have a new pair of Itp mudlites. Would you put the mudlites on the stock rims, the .190's, or the Baja's? I am thinking of running the HD's on the Baja's, and the mudlites on the .190's. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
815 Posts
hey man, i have the HD's and just remember that they are heavy.... and im not for sure but arnt the baja rims pretty heavy too ? ? So if you put the HD's on the baja's then that would be a really hevay setup.... I think, like i said i am not for sure on the weights of the rims....
I have a question tho - what made you buy the ITP .190 rims - instead of the c-series rims ? ?
Bcs i am looking into getting the ITP c-series black rims...Where did you buy your rims?

Thanks Plattner

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The .190's were a package deal and my wife bought them for me for Christmas. I would have bought the bajas from the start. They are actually pretty light, I want to compare them to the .190's when i switch them out.

·
Registered
815 Posts
so what is the difference in the T-9 (.190) and the C-series wheels? ? ? I have been looking at there website and i cant really tell the difference.... what do you think the difference is?
Plattner

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Define "better setup."
Are you going for looks or durability? Both?
Trail riding? Racing? etc?

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will probably use the holeshots most. The mudlites are for when its mucky or snow. I would figure to put the heavier duty rim with the tire getting most of the use but just wondering if anyone had any input as far as which would be the better combo. Holeshot HD's with Baja wheels or the Mudlites with the Baja's. Are the mudlites pretty durable. If I am going on some pretty tough terrain rocky, ruts, roots, will they hold up as good as the holeshots.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I dont know much about the Mudlites.... but i DO have the Holeshot HD's and they are tough!!! i mean i pratty much only do trail riding, and they have never gotten a hole or gone flat or anything.... I ride in some pretty rough terrain also...
just my opinion on the HD's - they are great for trails....just kinda heavy

Plattner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts