Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nobody has ever posted a definite reply to the speed sensor wire toggle. which one do you run the toggle switch to?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that is awesome...these should come with the 7400 dollar price tag on these babys too. :lol:

found tons of stuff i was lookin for. thanks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i traced every damn wire to that sensor and still dont know which one to run my toggle off of.

anyone know? come on now!! :help:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
for the one millionth time... the white wire, in the wiring schematic the white wire is the only one directly hooked to the ecu ,the other wires run thru other sensors...

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you. im no electrician so i dont know...no need to be a d!ck about it. i have never read that once...let alone one million or i wouldnt be asking :crazy:

·
Registered
478 Posts
I have read to cut the white wire before!!
Course I have read to cut everyother colored wire before too!
I am with you on the not being an electrician, funny how you can get the the point on here of trying decide to ask a question or not so that you do not get the immediate "use the search" or just get flammed by someone who knows everything.
I cant tell you how many threads I have read on the speed sensor and how many different answers people have on what wire to cut, not to cut, do it , dont do it, it works, it does not work, ect..

So the final verdict is..............white wire.
(I think).. ;)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ha thats what i was thinkin bout the flamin part. anyways, i will piggyback that white wire tomorrow morning before i head to the coast and post back on the results.

bought a set of 9 paddle extreme haulers today. they are SICK. hookup like crazy over the shitty ass sand sharks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i got the toggle all hooked up. took it out to the flats and let it rip. only to find out with my new/bigger tires she wont rev high enough to let the speed sensor kick in :lol: :lol:

time for a cam and piston i guess :grin_nod:

just a side note. i can now spank 450's left and right with the haulers over the sharks :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts