Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinking about drilling out my warning labels on my 06 white raptor 700..... here is a pic of my bike..... wondering if anyone has a white raptor 700 with the labels already removed.... can someone please post some pics.... just want to see how the fenders look without the labels...
Thanks Plattner

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you all get me some pics of which covers you all put on your bikes...... Talljess- which ones did you go with?... and when it asks what color you want the label to be. . is that the color of the whole label, or just the words or just the background on it?

Thanks Plattner

·
Registered
210 Posts
Dude. That's a sweet alternative. I had no idea someone was making custom labels. I will order some soon :thumbsup: Maybe RAPTORFORUM.COM ;)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Talljess said:
once removed you will want to put something in their place here is the option I went with..Good product and quick service.http://www.carboncovers.net/index2.html

Just curious why you think you have to replace them with something? Nothing wrong with doing that....I just wasnt sure why? Mine looks great...I just replaced the rivets so there were not holes, and it looks awesome!

·
Registered
882 Posts
these are the ones I got but I dont have pics on the bike because its gettin custom painted ..should be done by the weekend..but I will be moving into the tents.so as soon as I get back to the states Ill be sure to get completed pics up..I ordered the blanks cause not real big on other company logos on my custom.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/talljess/100_0144.jpg[/img]]

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
If you have to have covers, another good place to buy from is HEP products :thumbsup:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Got my Carboncovers today, WOW!! Pictures do not do the quality of these justice! :grin_nod: 8) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Diddly, Those look sweet. :thumbsup: I wonder how they would look with orange letter. 8)

·
Registered
841 Posts
plattner said:
i am thinking about drilling out my warning labels on my 06 white raptor 700..... here is a pic of my bike..... wondering if anyone has a white raptor 700 with the labels already removed.... can someone please post some pics.... just want to see how the fenders look without the labels...
Thanks Plattner
Ive got the same graphics as you do on ur quad I went with the red diamond plate covers from HEP.....ill get u a pic as soon as I get my camera back....they were like $30 shipped, looks pimp

·
Registered
767 Posts
Big M said:
Diddly, Those look sweet. :thumbsup: I wonder how they would look with orange letter. 8)
I was torn between orange or chrome, flipped a coin and chrome won. :lol: Jacob did send me pictures of the orange and it looked great.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Couldn't resist, just had to install them. :lol: In hindsight I think I would have gone with orange or silver decals on the SE.

·
Registered
767 Posts
SIC said:
go put those on now!! i wanna see it lol
Open your eyes young Jedi. ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Diddly, just as I expected. :grin_nod: Looks great on the bike, but orange would have been the better choice. BTW how much did that set up cost?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.