Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know anything about the White Brothers E-tfi Pro (hotbox)?

I recently ordered the Aluminum Pro2 , Mod Quad Air flow system with K&N filter, and the hotbox but haven't read anything anywhere about this and now wonder if I should have went with something else (power commander or the dobeck).

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
everyone and there brother is putting there name on essentially the same doebeck TFI unit.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Don't waist your time with a TFI unit. Yes they work, but they don’t map the fuel injection as good as the PCIII.

It took me about 1.5 hours on the dyno to set up a TFI. Turning those little screws (pots) a mm in either direction can make the difference of about 2 to 4HP. I don’t know how the guys get those things set up right without a dyno.

In the end, I think it is either persistency or pure luck that got me to a state where I would accept the fuel delivery of the TFI.

I tried 2 TFI units on different quads and also the Noss Boss. The Noss Boss is even more tricky to set up, as it works on flashing lights and a set process to go thru the things you need to do.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Freez said:
Don't waist your time with a TFI unit. Yes they work, but they don’t map the fuel injection as good as the PCIII.

It took me about 1.5 hours on the dyno to set up a TFI. Turning those little screws (pots) a mm in either direction can make the difference of about 2 to 4HP. I don’t know how the guys get those things set up right without a dyno.

In the end, I think it is either persistency or pure luck that got me to a state where I would accept the fuel delivery of the TFI.

I tried 2 TFI units on different quads and also the Noss Boss. The Noss Boss is even more tricky to set up, as it works on flashing lights and a set process to go thru the things you need to do.
...what a pain!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Moon said:
Get the cheapest thing you can for now. These are gona be what you want.
I can't wait for that EFI Dude to come out!!! If it does what it says it does I'm all over it. I've been waiting for someone to develop a controller with an exhaust sensor ever since I got my Raptor.

What's to hold up with it???

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Moon said:
Get the cheapest thing you can for now. These are gona be what you want.

....Your going to want the cheapest thing out there huh? ....something that is controling fuel flow to the motor, and your saying go with the cheapest thing there is?????????

Right now the PCIII is the controller you want.....$259 from fuel moto

1 - 8 of 8 Posts