Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what it says there^^^ what do u guys think?

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
I don't belive yamaha designed reverse to be higher than 1st and lower than second. It is pobably all they could fit in the cases.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
:)haha: lol), On a serious note , the reverse gear on the Raptor's is a bit high but you get used to it, Besides who dosent like to be a bit high :eek: LOL

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well the only thing its cool for is beating little 50s in reverse :D hehehe:p
and doing 360s backwards (VERY dangerous do not try!):eek::eek:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe!...it depends if you wanna blast rocks at the thing your backing up to?...ive almost got pulled over by PARK Rangers, from doing that hehehe (But its still to tall)

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Maybe!...it depends if you wanna blast rocks at the thing your backing up to?...ive almost got pulled over by PARK Rangers, from doing that hehehe (But its still to tall)
Park Rangers? Are they the ones that whare the funny hats that look like Smokey the Bear? Now the picture is getting clearer. When he askd me what I was doing, I exsplained the Quad I had baught, had rear wheel steering. I was dead serious and very proud of my special Toy. That exsplains the look. I use a 12T front spocket. Helps lower reverse.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Park Rangers? Are they the ones that whare the funny hats that look like Smokey the Bear? Now the picture is getting clearer. When he askd me what I was doing, I exsplained the Quad I had baught, had rear wheel steering. I was dead serious and very proud of my special Toy. That exsplains the look. I use a 12T front spocket. Helps lower reverse.

Ya the park rangers in NORTHERN Cali are Dicks!......once they followed me all the way thru the trails just to bust me for spinning my tires will leaving the pits! :mad:
did the sprocket change anything else? like the foward gears to? what was different?
???

·
Registered
332 Posts
i would rather it be the same ratio as first, but then again ive had my rap for not even a week , so i'll get used to it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts