Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently (hour ago) i raced my freind on his honda 300 race quad it has elka shocks stage 2 cam gforce axle race plastics nerfbars dg pipe, lol anyway we drag raced today,he left before me a little bit so when i caught him i was in 5th gear (almost forgot about 6th:))
i was slowing pulling away and then went in to 6th and tookoff on him! and he said when i pulled up "dude, why the hell did you buy a yamabomb".........

i smoked him:)

who have u recently beat?

·
Nothing Worth Having Is Easy To Get
283 Posts
every 450r I raced I have beat pretty good except one that had so much motor work done to it, it beat every single quad that lined up against it including a renegade 800 and a worked ltr450

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol i raced my bro and his 2007 yfz450 with jets and exhaust and got my ass kicked haha but i can beat 300's cause thats the only other thing iv raced haha

·
283 Posts
sweet, I really want to get a yfz, I had a opportunity to get one for $2,600 last week, it was a yellow 06 with a good amount of stuff in it, it's just I love my raptor too much to separate from it. lol

·
283 Posts
that was the problem with the 450 i lost to. the kid had tons of motor work done to it and plus he was a 5' 8" string bean that weighed 100 soaking wet with concrete lol. he spanked everyone.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I got my ass handed to me by a few 450's. Them damn things go on a diet and they are light. Puta 100lb rider on and good luck:lol:
Yup.they are not to be underestimated..My brother has a KFX 450r... Desent bike... I destroy him..hes alwas saying" once you hit 3rd...your gone"

1 - 20 of 42 Posts