Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to go but cant do it by my self . any one what to share a ride out and back to UT or ID.
most likely this June
some one from Michigan, Ohio ,Indiana works best for me . lets talk

·
Registered
163 Posts
I really want to go but cant do it by my self . any one what to share a ride out and back to UT or ID.
most likely this June
some one from Michigan, Ohio ,Indiana works best for me . lets talk
I'm from northwest iowa, by sioux city IA, always looking for someone to go to the dunes with, haven't been to UT or ID, would like to though, I go to Waynoka Oklahoma dunes, where are you from?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Michigan ,about the middle of the mit, for me that puts you half way there. I've been to OK. nice flat area for drag races . the riding is lame when compared to st Anthony or even UT, Little Sahara .

·
Registered
163 Posts
Michigan ,about the middle of the mit, for me that puts you half way there. I've been to OK. nice flat area for drag races . the riding is lame when compared to st Anthony or even UT, Little Sahara .
Yup I would be about half way to St Anthony, I can fit 4 quads and a side by side in my trailer!

What are the Michigan dunes like?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
silver lake? if you were to take Waynoka Oklahoma dunes cut it I quarters , then take the lamest one ,then you would have silver lake.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you like drag racing there mite be a good place to do that. only good days to go are the free ATV weekends

·
Registered
163 Posts
Thanks for info on it, there's a chance I still might go due to the fact of my whole family loving the state of michigan and Wisconsin on the way...

A trip to St Anthony sounds great

1 - 8 of 8 Posts