Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
thats all i have done with mine and love it. I dont get the feeling of flipping over anymore, i got the 2.5'' rear spacers from durablue and the itp baja rims, which widened further. I have no problem with it. Also i dont exactly have the money for front shocks and a-arms.

·
Registered
455 Posts
on my raptor when i first got it, it had a durablue widened rear axle on it and i had to take it off mainly because i couldnt fit through trees where my trail went through and it was just a hassle. But besides that i liked it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
206 Posts
i have the 5 inch kit on the back only and i love it. i feel like i get more traction and its easier to ride wheelies. i would like the roll design a-arms but have no cash because oklahoma state university has it all. so i mite settle for the extenders. i did it for looks in the first place but ended up getting performance out of it. so just the rear wideners are good for me.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I have a durable +3 axle on the rear with ITP baja rims with a offset. I also have ITP baja rims on the front that are equall to a +2. The rear is a little wider then the rear but it is holding up pretty good for me.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Desert Racer said:
The rear is a little wider then the rear but it is holding up pretty good for me.
huh :3question:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.