Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1%ER VIP
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ugh so today while just cruising in 2nd i noticed that my right front wheel is wobbling... i know its not the wheel/ tire because they are brand new...
any idea what could be causing this?? hubs??

·
Registered
323 Posts
ugh so today while just cruising in 2nd i noticed that my right front wheel is wobbling... i know its not the wheel/ tire because they are brand new...
any idea what could be causing this?? hubs??
swap the 2 front tires left to right'' if it does this on the left side, you'll no its not your hub!! my guess is a bad new tire!! very commen

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Ball joint? Mine was literally leaning inward a good bit, before I finally just bought new arms. If it is a ball joint, expect to replace the entire upper or lower arm. OEM doesn't sell just ball joints, only whole a-arms.

·
Just a 78HP trail bike
2,426 Posts
I'm gonna say its just the tire/wheel its self. Our offroad tires are built to the same exact specs as onroad tires and sometimes one or two tires can wobble a bit due to off ballance. I say swap it to the other side and see if it wobbles still. If it does you know the suspension is fine.

·
1%ER VIP
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys I'll keep u updated

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Check that the tire is fully seated on the rim in the bead area.................

1 - 6 of 6 Posts