Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
b\c we dont feel like rebuilding a Honda motor every 6 months when we can beat 450s with something even 40 lbs heaver, and still have a strong motor for more than 6 races

·
Registered
337 Posts
my buddy has an 07 450 honde w/pipe and junk.... w/ my bone stock, dirty air filter, POS stock tires that can't hook up for shit 700r... I smoke his ass EVERYTIME...
You should take your little carburated small block back to your Honde forum :grin_nod:

·
Registered
912 Posts
My 700 as is outruns my buddy's 450r with high-comp piston, p/p head and cam with no problem unless I missed a gear. I forgot to mention I was beating him with bald stock tires, I had to run 2-3 psi just to get enought traction. We haven't raced since I put the 15t on but I'm pretty sure what the outcome will be 700r>450r. :lol: 8)

·
Registered
841 Posts
Better yet WHY are you on the YAMAHA forum :grin_nod: Its ok buddy come on out of the closet, you know you want one ;)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I think my "turd" is sexy... :grin_nod:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Do I smell another "Atlas" :chair:

·
Registered
751 Posts
i bet my "turd" will beat your 450... :lol:

·
Registered
202 Posts
you really have no life... you make an account just to make a stupid thread your coool :thumbsup: :wave-finger:

·
Registered
899 Posts
I think for me its because I wanted a true "Thumper". I grew up on two strokes and didnt want a wanna be two stroke...

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Because I have a 450...and the 700 smokes it!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
onefst450r said:
.... do you guys waste ur time with these turds?
Why do you care? do you want people to be just like you so you don't feel so gay???.......

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
NICK said:
onefst450r said:
Why do you care? do you want people to be just like you so you don't feel so gay???.......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:....as usual

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
135boom said:
NICK said:
onefst450r said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:....as usual

:thumbsup: yeah isn't it funny when things are true!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
yup

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
boom, why did you waste your time with that yellow junker? :3question: white is 10x cooler!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
82 Posts
My avatar says it all :lol:

:fruity: 450's

1 - 20 of 30 Posts