11.5 Tech quad piston

pump gas
I heard 290 Web Cam would be a real screamer with this combination

I want top end power and some mid

·
Registered
776 Posts
Another graph

M1 (red line) vs OMW V3 (blue line) - 734cc, +2 head, 52mm TB, WK coned intake, RE 14-1 piston, Monster duals

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
The community surely appreciates the exchange of information and I'm sure people are eager to hear about recent developments and products available. However as FSA is not a site sponsor I ask that you do not offer this or any other items for sale or use the site to conduct such business via PM. If you would like to become a site vendor or sponsor you are more than welcome to do so, you can find more information about that here:

http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79893

·
Registered
555 Posts
New M1 cam, here are some dyno comparison.
Thanx for posting up the graphs Tom.

What's the build stats on this bike?

Which cam profile is easier on the valve train?

·
Registered
776 Posts
This cam comparison was done by Hansen Performance. The build specs are 727cc, 12.5 comp CP piston, Kenz +2 head, +3 T.B., FCI intake, and a PC3.

The Web 4 or M1 will be the easiest on the valve train. The 5050 has steeper ramps which makes it a little harder on the valve train, but that's also why it performs so well down low. The X2 & X4 are even harder on the valve train with their ramps.

There will be more independent graphs posted in a week or two from another cam test being done on two separate 770s builds. One is a high performance build, the other is trail build, so stay tune.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts