Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I know i'm lazey and I'm sure somebody has posted this before ..I just dont' wanna look .. about to get taxes back therefor new a-arms time looking at +2 standard postion arms to compliment my 450 shocks .. checked ebay and saw FFR(full flight racing) ASR (american star racing)and wicked arms for around what I want to spend $500 .. with wicked I've seen good reviews but I was wondering if anyone here has them on there quad and what they think .... Found a set of wicked a-arms that come with extended tie rods . and extended steel braided brake lines, arms powder coated and shipped to my door for $500 dollars .. they look strong, again first time buyer of a-arms looking to be doing dune jumping currently, and mx racing here in the next month .. mostly jumping at the dunes .. I live in eugene, or. soo i'm a hour away from florence dunes .. and theres a track near by(by territorial for the other local members) but I'm not too fond of it .. when I get my quad set up I'll be heading to salem more often but for now I'm a dune jumper .. ohh I weight 200lbs and am 6'4 if that helps in the decision making of which ones(think it affects which shocks not the a-arms I donno) .. I'd appreciate the insite / or thecopy of the link that takes me to a post already talked about if there is one lol..

Thanks guys,
Lance / erased 660r

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts