Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Front UM Composite Spacer

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna inexpensively widen my ride. Right now I'm leaning towards the "G Force" hubs in back and
"G Force" spacers up front. Just wanna hear everyone's thoughts. The hubs provide 45mm of width in the rear(each side) and the spacers provide 30mm(each side) up front. Another question that comes to mind is the rear "G Force" spacer is 45mm, thoughts on running the rear spacer up front. Is that physically possible and what would you do?

TIA ... Lee

Link to RMATV if ya wanna see the parts in discussion.

The Options

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
The front and rear use a different bolt pattern - so you can't switch the spacers.

I like the design of the GForce ones over the UM Ones.

For the money I'd probably just get wheels with a different offset to achieve the same out front. That's my game plan for the dune tires.

Shawn

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shawnz said:
The front and rear use a different bolt pattern - so you can't switch the spacers.
Thanks, wasn't sure.

·
Registered
132 Posts
i have them, rode the hell out of my bike a few weeks ago at el mirage,through woops,jumps,high speed runs through very bad terrain,for the money well worth it.cornering was also improved greatly.gforce hubs,gforce spacers up front :thumbsup:

·
Registered
158 Posts
JD700R said:
i have them, rode the hell out of my bike a few weeks ago at el mirage,through woops,jumps,high speed runs through very bad terrain,for the money well worth it.cornering was also improved greatly.gforce hubs,gforce spacers up front :thumbsup:
I bought these from RockyMountainatv last week,
The quality is second to none. Awesome Mod IMO for the Duners

Robe

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ROBE said:
JD700R said:

Robe
The hubs or front spacers or both?

·
Registered
132 Posts
RLJ3RD said:
ROBE said:
JD700R said:

Robe
The hubs or front spacers or both?
both

·
Registered
61 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Real quick ? Dont know if I read it or if I just imagined but will the stock hub that the tire bolts to fit a g force axle. Thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
I wouldn't see why not???

·
Registered
259 Posts
I didnt know if the splines were different or something seeing how companies will sell you one thing and then you have to buy there whole line because there products only work with what they manufacture. Thanks :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.