Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Which widening kit are you speaking of? There are a couple of them out there? Diamond J, Misfit?

·
Registered
376 Posts
and do u mean the measurements of the brackets? or the measurements of the quad after the widening kit has been put on?

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
There was someone that was laser cutting and selling them cheap in the for sale section. IMO it would not even be worth messing around with for the price he was selling them for.

EDIT - What I'm trying to say is the guy is selling them for such a good price that someone would be wasting their time to try to make their own.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
There was someone that was laser cutting and selling them cheap in the for sale section. IMO it would not even be worth messing around with for the price he was selling them for.
???

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts

·
Master of the Electron
15,526 Posts
If you're saying that they're cheap compareed to the effort that would have to go into it if you did it yourself, I agree.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
If you're saying that they're cheap compareed to the effort that would have to go into it if you did it yourself, I agree.
+1. I was confused I guess on the wording of maxtrax' post I think. I think I understand what he meant now though.

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
+1 - Sorry I can't convey my message the first time!

+1. I was confused I guess on the wording of maxtrax' post I think. I think I understand what he meant now though.
For the trouble that it would take to model, lay out, fabricate, and paint your own. Considering your time is worth something... then it would better to buy the ones in the link I posted.

·
Registered
436 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
I have an autocad drawing if you want to make your own.................

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks for the links, but I need the mesurements to make my own(the brackets) , I am from South Africa and they do not sell them here, and if someone sells them they ask you a arm and a leg for it.

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts