Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally I have completed what has been a long pain in the [email protected]# transformation of my new quad. When I first got it my girfriend wrecked it the second day.... :mad: But the cool thing is she did pay for my new A Arms that she destroyed trying to move a pine tree with my new bike. To counter the wider front end I went with the LSR Axcaliber rear axle. This totally changed the perfomance of the quad in my opinion and it looks rather sexy also. I know this post is useless without pics but I have to clear some room up on the digicam before I can post some...hopefully by tomorrow night.

PS:

My friend has been bugging to race his honda 450 which is a few years old but lightly modded....I think my bike should be able to crush him but I dont know a whole lot about honda 450's...what are my chances with my mods?

·
Registered
94 Posts
we need pics

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for the delay we have been having some rain lately and these pics are the best I could do for now...let me know what you think.

·
Registered
268 Posts
very nice. you should be able to beat him.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I cant get over how much better the rear end looks with the wider rear axle. That grey plastic is hot too.

As far as your friend and his 450. Rider skill has alot to do with it. All I can say is your bike wont be holding you back.

·
Registered
683 Posts
looken' good :thumbsup:
I have the LSR swing arm and axle with all the billet parts sitting in my garage for a week or so
I have not had the time to put them on

·
Registered
94 Posts
nice :thumbsup: really starting to like that gray look more and more :metal:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts