Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have a 07 700 Raptor and I'm thinking of a 350 for my wife. But have some question's? Do you adj. the valves the same way or are they some sort of shim system? (honda set up) Love how easy the valves are on my 700. Hate my friends Trx450. She has been ridding a 330 trailboss but my 10 year old is trying to take it over. Any info would be great.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
It's hard to beat a Suzuki Z400 they're dependable and can be made trail quick with little money, and are MX worthy if your wife takes it to the next level. The best thing to do is to get her on several different machines and let her tell you which one is more comfortable. I tried to pick a ATV for my wife and failed she ended up riding mine majority of the time, so be sure to let her ride different brands and types.

·
Registered
836 Posts
It's hard to beat a Suzuki Z400 they're dependable and can be made trail quick with little money, and are MX worthy if your wife takes it to the next level. The best thing to do is to get her on several different machines and let her tell you which one is more comfortable. I tried to pick a ATV for my wife and failed she ended up riding mine majority of the time, so be sure to let her ride different brands and types.
The Z400 would be a good upgrade for her.. I currently have a Z400, and it's a pretty good machine. If you do get one, make sure you get a 2005 or newer because they changed they upgraded the shocks and a bunch of other things on them in 2005.

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
+1, the Z 400 or KFX 400 is a great machine. I just cant seem to let mine go, I've had 3 people want to buy it from me. I still ride it every time I go out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.