Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this weekend the wife and I went riding. We went up a hill and it was slippery and muddy. I made it fine but did not notice the barb wire fence over the hill I turn quick enough to avoid the fence. My wife on the other hand hit the fence and paniced and started rolling down the hill. The rear tire struck the tree and bent the axle. So where can I get a new axle. I do not want another factory axle since it seemed like it bent way to easy. It looked like she barely hit the tree. Any help would be great thanks for the help

·
Registered
751 Posts
There are many places.. Rockymountainatv.com or dennis kirk.. I know of many members here who are sponsors. Look under the sponsor links, Im sure they can help you out more than I can.. Hope the wife is ok.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the wife only had minor damage to her. She bruised her arch on the foot and her chins are scrapped up they will make nice battle scars. Thanks for the links and I hope we can find something to replace the axle. I am thinking about trying to bend it back into place for now to see if that will help smooth out the ride of the atv until we can get the parts in. I called the local dealership and for the factory axle with them installing it will cost about 550 dollars.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is a good brand to go with. I see a lot of dura blue on the rockymountainatv.com site. One that caught my attention was the one for 254 dollars. Any one have experience with dura blue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.