Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why in the heck are thes things so hard to get into neutral? shifts ok but hard to go neutral. i use yamalube but does anyuone else have this issue? and REVERSE IS THE SAME WAY!! should i use another oil?

·
Registered
112 Posts
My buddy has one and his is a pain in the butt somtimes to get into neutral. I don't know what causes it but i would like to know how to fix it. I pretty much do all of his work on it for him and i told him i am out of guesses what to do for it. ANy body else know how it fix this problem?????

·
Registered
751 Posts
let the clutch halfway out and then pull it back in, and try to put it in neutral.. same thing with reverse.. Works everytime for my girls.

·
Registered
751 Posts
yeah hitting neutral on accident sucks, its also real embarrising. :'(

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Everytime it happened they said it was me, until my friend went up a hill on it and it did it to him...he was like wtf is wrong with your neutral?

·
Registered
554 Posts
The neutral problem and going into reverse have plagued the 350 since the old Warrior days. It is a little easier to find neutral going down from 2nd than going up from first. Also like 06Rappy700r said the clutch 1/2 out to get it to slide into reverse works well.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Ya know that is exactly when I would find it...on the way down. Drove me nuts. Hopefully my 700 won't have that problem.

·
Registered
22 Posts
What about getting her out of reverse. That can be a pain. Can't tell you how many times I've been stuck in reverse. It can be a pain in the butt.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
when I had my warrior I gave up on nuetral. If I shut the engine off it would go right in like butta. My buddies raptor 350 is the same.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Raptoryfm350 said:
What about getting her out of reverse. That can be a pain. Can't tell you how many times I've been stuck in reverse. It can be a pain in the butt.

Make sure it is in first, start to pull the lever forward while letting the clutch out, should pop out "eventually" LOL.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts