Raptor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WiigStyle Racing Suspension is in it's sixth year and it would not have been possible if it wasn't for the forum members and their support. I would like to personally thank you guys / gals for the continued support of our services.

I would like to give you an update as to what is going on here at WiigStyle.

Last year I took on a project to get suspension parts made for the raptor 660 and 700. I have gotten the seals, seal head assembly's, springs and bladder caps done. It was a big project and took a lot of time.

What does this mean to the forum members and customers?

This means that I can offer better deals of the month on OEM upgrades and service.

For the month of April 2012 I'm offering an OEM upgrade (rebuild, revalve, and respring) of all three shocks for $750.

If you would like to discuss the benefits and features of the modifications please give me a call at 712.621.5191 or e-mail me at [email protected].

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Thanks Josh and thanks for your support helping sponcer our Southern Hospitality Raptor Rally. The only sport quad rally geared torwards trail mx circle and 300' drag racing. Thanks again for the special deal and all yalls support also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts