Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me if it's a silly question, I tried searching "bearclaw site:raptorforum.com" but I couldn't find an answer. Will it fit?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Yep!

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Yes just like the other 2 said. I have them and they work good. You don't have to cut the heal guards just pop them on and your good to go.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks so much! Currently searching for the best price I can get.

Post up if you know cheapest. Checking site sponsors now.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
I found them on rockymtn and they seamed to the the cheapest. The only problem I found with them is you can get stuck :lol: I only had them in like 6-8'' of snow, I havn't had them in mud yet. My cousin said they worked great doing hill climbs. The one thing I had to do it go to 13 teeth on the front sproket to bring back the the TQ.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I just picked up that set and size from rockymountain. It was like 150 for the rears. If you use code 22560 on orders over 150 you actually get a credit of 20 bucks to use on your next purchase.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Do you have any other tires? I got the kutters for normal riding since these were a little bigger than I wanted for a all around tire but they work great for the soft stuff. If you have standard gears you may want to get a 13 tooth sproket to get your torque back since they make your gears much longer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No this will be my only tire for everything. Bearclaw not a good choice?

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Na its a good choice but it all depends on what your riding. I would feel comforable using it all the time but I wanted a spare so I got the kutters and made the klaws my spare. They wouldn't last to long with the rock I ride, even though they wear very good.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
2 different looks. I would recomend the gt thunder rear lowering link to get your center of gravity back down.
Klaws

Kutters

1 - 12 of 12 Posts