Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
o i have a 2010 raptor, it has motoworks full exhust system and K&N filter, im trying to get info about all of th products out there but it is just too much.
i still cant figure out what is the "auto tune" option nor what it does, im 100% sure that the mods i have now will be the only mods i will install, (except i will open the airbox lid after getting a PC) so basiclly my bike will stay like this untill i will sell it.
which fuel controler should i buy you guys?

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
o i have a 2010 raptor, it has motoworks full exhust system and K&N filter, im trying to get info about all of th products out there but it is just too much.
i still cant figure out what is the "auto tune" option nor what it does, im 100% sure that the mods i have now will be the only mods i will install, (except i will open the airbox lid after getting a PC) so basiclly my bike will stay like this untill i will sell it.
which fuel controler should i buy you guys?
Brother, believe me, I'm in the same boat. I do believe, the auto tune you can do away with. From my understanding, it's for when you plan on switching maps on the "fly" and that sort of thing. All you will really need is one map setting, and yes, the PC III will suit your set-up. I've heard the two brothers juice box is better and cheaper than the PC III. By Better,, I know one upgraded feature is that it holds 10 maps, and the PC III maps are compatible with the two brothers Juice box. Also, are you sure you're not going to mod your ignition in the future? If so, consider the new PC V. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man! and yes, unfortunately i live in a country where atv mods are not common and most of the riders have 0 understanding in anything related to atv. so as a result of this the mod market and the appreciation to the mods when selling both not good, so the big three will do it for me for now.. anyway i think i will go ahead and buy a PCIII or the two bothers juice box, thankyou!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
i havent heard of very many if any people having the tb system just dobecks or powercommanders. and the auto tune is just as it says automatically tunes but is another $200 for just the o2 sensor setup. so idk i would personally go with the pc3 and u can easily find a map for your set up or any set up for that matter really.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
As has been posted here a number of times, both the PC3 and PC5 will work with all years of 700 Raptor from 06-12.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
It was the two brothers Juice Box "PRO", not the regular version. Do some research on all of them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts