Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Going broke one quad upgrade at a time
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to find out how many people are planning on being at the Rally this year? What day? I'll be there May 12th - 15th, plan on staying at Windy Cove..

·
Premium Member
1,422 Posts
Just wanted to find out how many people are planning on being at the Rally this year? What day? I'll be there May 12th - 15th, plan on staying at Windy Cove..

About 20 riders from the Rouge Valley area in Groupsite "E" in Half Moon Bay Campgrounds....:D.

Probably about 20+ bikes and 4 Rzr`s....two of `em turboed.

We`ll be coming early to hopefully get some good riding in before any crowds get there....Some coming Sunday prior...some through out the week.....All there by Friday !

~ Sandaddy 8)

·
Going broke one quad upgrade at a time
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rogue Valley Huh? Awesome, It'll be great to meet some locals.. I'm from Medford, but over in Klamath Falls now. There will be 3 of us. 1 '09 white with bone collector graphics, 1 '09 SE, and 1 '09 blue and black 450R.. Wanted to be in Half Moon, but oh well..

·
Premium Member
1,422 Posts
Rogue Valley Huh? Awesome, It'll be great to meet some locals.. I'm from Medford, but over in Klamath Falls now. There will be 3 of us. 1 '09 white with bone collector graphics, 1 '09 SE, and 1 '09 blue and black 450R.. Wanted to be in Half Moon, but oh well..

Half Moon will probably be full by Wednesday....but, come by the camp and introduce yourself sometime during the Rally.

~ Sandaddy 8)

·
Clean 700 Raptor
275 Posts
I'll be right next to sandaddy in space #37

I'll be next door to Sandaddy in space #37. 1997 white Ford F350 Crew CAb with Cyclone White Toyhauler Showing up Friday around noon. See ya there

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
My family and I will be there as well ;)

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
LOL O.k. will do! Group site "E" it is then! We wont be there until around noon on friday unfortunatly because I have to work thursday. And my wife works on friday morning. I'm really hoping the weather is nice!!! I'm a fair weather rider LOL If it's raining all weekend then we might call it off!

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
I'm hoping to be there. Work permitting, I've allready lost 3 1/2 months work cause of collar bone being broke into 3 peices. I'm gonna try my best to get there even if its for a day trip.;)

·
Premium Member
1,422 Posts
I'm hoping to be there. Work permitting, I've allready lost 3 1/2 months work cause of collar bone being broke into 3 peices. I'm gonna try my best to get there even if its for a day trip.;)

OK John....How did you do in your collar bone ? You need to stay whole, my man.....lol.

~ Sandaddy 8)

·
Premium Member
1,422 Posts
LOL O.k. will do! Group site "E" it is then! We wont be there until around noon on friday unfortunatly because I have to work thursday. And my wife works on friday morning. I'm really hoping the weather is nice!!! I'm a fair weather rider LOL If it's raining all weekend then we might call it off!

Yup, Pray for the good weather type stuff....Lol !

~ Sandaddy 8)

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Yeah how'd you break you collarbone john? And three places :( Ouch!!! I broke mine years ago in a car accident but only in one place. You should drink more milk lol!!!

·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts
I'll be heading down there Tue or Wed with my wife and some friends.

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
OK John....How did you do in your collar bone ? You need to stay whole, my man.....lol.

~ Sandaddy 8)
On my 700 at winchester bay riding in the rain. I was sitting down riding a wheely that ended up going farther than i thought, so i stood up to see if there was anything coming up that i needed to be aware of, and at the same time i stood up to look i hit a one foot high razor back that slammed the front end of my quad back down to the sand and i got pitched over the front side of my quad landing on my helmet and shoulder. I think the impact of my shoulder hitting my helmet broke my collar bone into 3 peices. The worst break just attached itself last sunday. When i came off my quad i was only in 2nd gear doing about 20 mph. just goes to show you dont have to be going fast to break a bone. And being 51 years old i guess i dont bounce anymore like i use to. I ordered a EVS RC1 race collar last night that goes between my helmet and shoulders so ill have some protection next time, cause im not going to stop riding wheelies. And i know thats not the last time that ill be coming of my quad. :D

·
Premium Member
1,422 Posts
On my 700 at winchester bay riding in the rain. I was sitting down riding a wheely that ended up going farther than i thought, so i stood up to see if there was anything coming up that i needed to be aware of, and at the same time i stood up to look i hit a one foot high razor back that slammed the front end of my quad back down to the sand and i got pitched over the front side of my quad landing on my helmet and shoulder. I think the impact of my shoulder hitting my helmet broke my collar bone into 3 peices. The worst break just attached itself last sunday. When i came off my quad i was only in 2nd gear doing about 20 mph. just goes to show you dont have to be going fast to break a bone. And being 51 years old i guess i dont bounce anymore like i use to. I ordered a EVS RC1 race collar last night that goes between my helmet and shoulders so ill have some protection next time, cause im not going to stop riding wheelies. And i know thats not the last time that ill be coming of my quad. :D
You should have bought that Leatt Brace I just sold.....lol.

~ Sandaddy 8)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts