Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
El Jefe de la Hill
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting my bike this Friday and I'm heading to Winchester to get the turbo bike dialed in for the Oregon sand..

Come out if you can.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Make sure you take video! Also, lets see some pics of the finished product there Chief! I know you don't have it yet, but for God's sake man, make a call to someone to get some, lol.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Just saw the pics of it finished right before I came back to this thread. Yep, she's beautiful. You need to get orders back east here so I can see it in person haha.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
i know i know...but its only 45 min away. i just finished doing some maintenance and small upgrades...so just wanna get the bike out and finish adjusting everything and check bolts.

·
El Jefe de la Hill
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cdg, I could go back in 2 years...but I just hope my records fall through the cracks lol.

stad, that's better than staying home.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
cdg, I could go back in 2 years...but I just hope my records fall through the cracks lol.

stad, that's better than staying home.
Lol I hear you man. I'd give anything to still be putting my uniform on every morning. You get retired before you're ready and all you want to do is stay. I begged and begged them to lose my paperwork and just put my on a plane to the 'Stan, but it did me not a bit of good.

·
El Jefe de la Hill
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I'd like to stay and retire on the west coast, but as a warrant that's going to be really hard to pull....they want to move us every 3 years.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Lol go to Drum, you'll be there 20, warrant or not, haha.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts