Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Congratulations
Lucky 69
You are our June 2011 Winner for Raptor of the Month
As a Winner you get Life Time VIP!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Congrats bro nice quad. What part of Indiana you from? Maybe we can meet up and ride I'm in Ohio. The southwest part Cincinnati.

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats bro nice quad. What part of Indiana you from? Maybe we can meet up and ride I'm in Ohio. The southwest part Cincinnati.
What Spider really means , Congrats bro where can I find you I have a strong need to punch you. :eek: :p :D

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
congratz bro, i didnt vote for you but you earned it.
nice bike;)

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Congrats on the win you earned it! Nice rappy!

LOL @ being punched by Spider LOL

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
thank's guys and gals ,this means alot to me .also i want to give a shout out to all who entered this month.very nice quad's all the way around .well SPIDER i am about 70miles west of indy in brazil, in .would like to find the time to meet and ride with ya .i know it would be a blast.i would have no chance in a race with ya ,shheee all the mods you have done to your's and mine is stock for know lol. hope you get july's raptor of the month.who have a lot of people pulling for ya .:D you got a very bad ass quad :D but thank's to all who voted for me and even if ya didn't thank's for the congrat's ! :D oh ya thankyou to the raptor forum for the lifetime member vip8)

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
congrats, the bike is looking good!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Na I just like meeting new folks and riding spots I'm 100 miles south east of Indy. Maybe you know a good spot near there or we could meet at Haspin Acres. I'll have it back around July sometime the first week.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Punchy punchy punchy time LMAO!!!

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
congrats, the bike is looking good!
thank's trying to get mine look as good as yours .:D does your wife like her bike more now ?
Na I just like meeting new folks and riding spots I'm 100 miles south east of Indy. Maybe you know a good spot near there or we could meet at Haspin Acres. I'll have it back around July sometime the first week.
well will have to plan on it once you get back :D i have never been to haspin acres befor .would be a nice change .i go to badlands most of the time:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts