Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see or hear about your winter builds.

I am going from stock engine to a +4 Barker crank, 102mm at 12:1, with crank it is 12.75:1, FCR39's, +1 valves and stg3 cam. Still thinking about exhaust and head porting. Did a complete strip down to frame and painted frame red and everything else is black. Will post photos when done.

·
Registered
622 Posts
On your Sig it says LTE or barker there shouldn't even b a vote for that one its barker all the way ice LTE lol

·
Registered
428 Posts
102MM Bore, Barker +4 crank, Ferrea SS valves, Barker 3 plughead with HV port, 11:1 Wiseco Piston with crank should be 11.75:1, K&N filter w/outerwear, Stg 3 Cam, Yfz450 front shocks, Flipped link, Dynatek Programmable Ignition, Kenz Lockout Clutch, Driveline Clutch, GYTR Pressure Plate, GYTR heel Guards, GYTR Skid Plates and Rear Brake Pedal, Billet Shifter, ASV Levers(Pending sale), Xtreme Oneway maybe buying a L&A,

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
102MM Bore, Barker +4 crank, Ferrea SS valves, Barker 3 plughead with HV port, 11:1 Wiseco Piston with crank should be 11.75:1, K&N filter w/outerwear, Stg 3 Cam, Yfz450 front shocks, Flipped link, Dynatek Programmable Ignition, Kenz Lockout Clutch, Driveline Clutch, GYTR Pressure Plate, GYTR heel Guards, GYTR Skid Plates and Rear Brake Pedal, Billet Shifter, ASV Levers(Pending sale), Xtreme Oneway maybe buying a L&A,
That sounds like a very nice build there. I wonder where you got a nice head like that at??? What exhaust are you gonna run

Well as for a 660 build I am not doing one just my 700 but am helping my friend with his 660. Most of my old 660 just Frankensteined into 1 . Got a 102mm 14:1 Piston, HD rod on stock crank, Very ported head, Stage 3 cam, wiseco Basket, GYTR clutch, 05 trans, Barker duals, +3 Tucker swingarm, +3 lonestars, YFZ shocks in front, Durablue Axle, choped airbox with PD style intake. It's all black and a 02. Should be nice. I'll post pics of it when its finished. 1 night of working on it and it will be running.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
good luck with your build...

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
That sounds like a very nice build there. I wonder where you got a nice head like that at??? What exhaust are you gonna run?
If he's interested in a Trinity exhaust, I've got one for sale, haha.

·
Registered
428 Posts
haha from u of course. hell i learned a ton from u! and i have my buddy that's making me some duals outta zx6r mufflers. he wanted to give it a shot so im gonna let him try but if it doesnt run good im gonna buy an exhaust. id like some all black barker duals to be honest but we will see how this run first. but i already have a yoshi slip on. im gonna get a mandrel bender and make some in frame pipes for them. i hope they turn out good.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Black Barkers look sweet as do Black Monsters to but they cost some $$$. The nice part about custom duals is they are 1 of a kind. You are gonna get some FCR's I hope. That head has a TON of mid to top end power. It will need some FCR's to feed it.

·
Registered
428 Posts
yea id like either of those exhaust and i want them black for sure. i had planned on getting some FCR's if i could find a good deal on them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts