Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
YOU WISH
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the winter riding... Weather it's a 700 Raptor or a 4x4 truck.
So this is the place to share all of your winter riding pics sleds, trucks. buggies, raptors, or renegades are welcome :)

I Just love seein that awesome pow :cool:

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
dog, the armada fair?

·
YOU WISH
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was at the Fair today and they had one of those "reny's":lol: They said they are almost 13g's:eek: That is crazy
That one OTD was jus under 14k :eek: I would never buy one myself unless I was Rich lol (Inside joke)... But yeah it's BA to ride :grin_nod:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Oh Man, I needed these pictures, Thanks!
We have been over 100 degrees for 45+ days so far and may break the record, we came close to breaking the record of 42 days straight above 100 but missed it by 1 or 2.

I sure hope we get lots of snow this winter, maybe even another unusual 11" in one day/night!

Keep the snow pictures coming!

Heres the few I have..

·
Registered
749 Posts
good thread!

she loves the snow!

my family's place at a ski resort an hour away from where we live. go every weekend throughout the year to ski, snowmobile and ride quads with friends. we get a ton of snow up there (in process of remodel so outside not quite finished)

·
Registered
749 Posts
the pic of the house was the year most of the east coast got the freaky/unusual amount of snow. SADLY, i did not have a snowmobile at the time, because since it was a state of emergency, you were allowed to ride on the roads. so let's just say my friends had some fun with that!!

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
That one OTD was jus under 14k :eek: I would never buy one myself unless I was Rich lol (Inside joke)... But yeah it's BA to ride :grin_nod:
:haha::lol::rofl: That's funny!!!
Nothing crazy! I might get some good ones this winter if I remember to take my camera with me, but, this is pretty much it...

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
dog, the armada fair?
Calhoun County Fair.

Here are some pics of my old snowmobile. Not very good ones though. My windshield was falling off so we were fixing it here. That is my friend Bryan in the pic. The pic of the truck is because I like driving it in the deep snow:lol: but I didn't get any pics of it. Had that thing up to the doors in the snow but theres a little snow on the ground so it counts:) Also the Old exciter with the GF on it. That was a long time ago it seems like. That is the last time I went snowmobiling up north. Spend $700 on BS and only rode 52mi:(....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts