Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I have no idea for a title
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My riding has been limited to around our cottage up in the U.P. and now that I have my raptor at home in Wisconsin, I'm wondering where a good place to ride is. My neighbor told me the trails dont open until May, wondering where the good places to go are and if there's anywhere to ride right now, I'm in the Madison area...

·
Registered
64 Posts
I live in Tennessee, but have family in Wisconsin. We ride all around the Fort McCoy, Sparta area. Good Luck! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I live in Fond du Lac, WI. We have a local track here which is cool. A couple other tracks within 50 miles.

Two other places that are cool are Black River Falls and Leona.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just got back from the Fond du Lac track. It was awesome. It was just redone.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Tons of riding here in the U.P. We ride almost every weekend and welcome company of any level. We do balls-out and trail rec so every ability level is welcome. Give me a bump when/if you want to come up and we'll have some fun!

Sully

·
Registered
170 Posts
I believe that all wisconsin trails open march 15th i think. We ride in the UP but i race in the district 16 so. we ride alot of motocross in wisconsin. But the UP has everything you need to have a great weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.