Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well i have decided to go with a raptor 700 but there are 2 diff ones at my local shop one is an 06 used less than 5 hours on it but u only get a thirty day warrenty its 5500$. The second is a brand new 07 its 6300$ but it comes with factory warrenty witch would u guys go with?

Shake

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
If warrenty and saving money is a concern shop for an 06 left over......If you really want one of the two you listed I'd get the 07 and the piece of mind of knowing you are the one to break it in so to speak....no mysteries !! :confused:

·
Registered
429 Posts
If it's an 07 with the new remote resivoir shock's, don't look back as you go home with it! For that little bit o money I'd go the new route.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
BTW, welcome.....What state are you in....I just bought my 06 leftover brand new the other day at Bob's Honda in Sayre, PA.....They have two more 06's new that I saw.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
MasterShake said:
Alright guys thanks for the help ill prob just get the 07. I live in charleston WV.
cool, good luck.. 8)

If you want to travel a dealer in Missouri had a new 06 on e-bay for like around $5499 or something "Buy It Now".. :eek:

·
Registered
542 Posts
get the 07..........dont worry yourself with how it was broken in and whatnot........i dont hardly ever buy used

·
Registered
226 Posts
Definately go '07 new :thumbsup:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Get the 07. the used one has 5 hours on it but how long does it actually take to beat the hell out of it.. not that long. especially to a beginner rider. Id go for the 07. Piece of mind :thumbsup:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Go with the 07 with the better shocks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts