Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry ladies it dosn't look good for you with this sport.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think they have that for quads. I've seen a few races and it looks cool but I've never seen a quad race like that.

·
Registered
749 Posts
LoL ahh that was hilarious.

i've seen quad races similar. it wasn't a track like that with obstacles the whole way around, but certain sections had logs, etc. the riders had to go over....it was mainly the 4x4 races and outlanders and renegades were used (not sure what the race is actually called). to have a race like that with dirtbikes is pointless, other than to get a little laugh since no one accomplishes anything

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
They still made it further than I would have on a bike, lol

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
They do that on quads in France, I saw it on a dvd, it's called "extreme quad indoor"

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would be the same way, I wouldn't get to far either. When the guys race on the same track it's kinda neat to watch.

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
same...I hopped ona a crf250r for the first time in 16 years since I owned my yz80 and its just not as much fun as a quad....your legs are flailing all over and the bike bounces and jumps all over....i hate it

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
:rofl: That race must have taken FOREVER :lol: Like some of you said though, they did better than I would have for sure. They definitely do it on quads, looks like a killer time !

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
I'm going to build a track like that...I'm not a big jumper but I'm up for a challenge

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
We do tracks like those on ATVs, not indoors but still a pain, really easy for the 4x4s, sucks on the raptor though. Now I'm learning to wheelie like a master to make it across the logs easier.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
They seemed to be too short for those bikes IMO! Need longer legs or shorter bikes :)

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I thought you were selling your quad? Or do you have more?

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
I sold mine almost 3 years ago to a guy in NM. Ill buy another or just race one of my customers bikes (can think of 3 right now that I know I can borrow).

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I forgot that they let trial bikes on the track so i'm surprised none of the short chicks run them.

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
About 5 years ago they had the same type of course setup for quads in the Xgames. It only lasted one summer though.

Those poor ladies. The ones who finished without broken arms deserve a medal! The girl who crashed at the very beginning of the race seemed to have a seriously injured arm.

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
Riding a dirt bike in big rocks is harder than it looks.
I rode my CRF in some one time and I was glad to be tall.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts