Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went and picked up the SE last night. and it looks alot better in person :)

i didnt get to ride it last night cause i didnt have anything to unload it from the truck with :lol: but today at work someone gave me there ramps to use till mine comes in the mail, so i finally got to ride it after work today.

Very fun :grin_nod:

i thought it was gonna be harder getting use to using a clutch again, cause its prob been a good 4-5 years since i used one, but came back quickly

anyways heres just a couple shot of it, im hopping its decent out tomorrow so i can go riding all day :grin_nod:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Heheheh.. Somebody's happy! Better take a picture of that Sh!t-Eating grin cause now you gotta feed that puppy. :confused: $$ I do like those colors. Now i'm wondering what next years colors are gonna be?

·
Registered
340 Posts
LOL!! Congrats!! I bet you feel like a little kid at christmas!!

Best of luck!

Frank

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, but after owning the rx7, i dont mind putting money into this now :lol:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Congrats buddy! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
dude,. awesome!> i love that bike,
but also , i'm going to help you out, give you some advise..so next time your not stuck in the back of your truck, you don't know how hard i laughed when i read that...
just grab the back bumper while the quad is in neutral and pull it back slowly so the rear wheels come down, then continue to pull and give it a good yank,and the front will come out, and boom let go, and it will land on all 4's..., i never have used ramps for a pick up, it would be nice to have at the end of long day.
then to load it
put on your parking brake, cuz i'm sure you still have it, and grab the front end and lift it up, like a "power cleaning" motion, like you do in the gym, then push it up on it's end and back your truck upto it with the tail gate down and then push the front end down on to the truck then lift and push your quad in,......then you can ride without ramps.......happy riding..

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks, that might come in handy when he takes his ramps back :lol:

and wow, this thing picks up easy, i was switching to 2nd gear and it picked up on my front end, i was like woah not yet :lol:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nice colors :metal: Looks good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
143 Posts
im glad for sic!! i think im the one that told you about the raptor forum from atv conection. be careful. these things are very powerfull!!!!! mine is still stock and can still get it up in 3'rd gear and i wheigh 270...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Congrats Sic. :thumbsup: Now you need to remove the "soon to be" from your sig.

·
Registered
143 Posts
actually i allways wear a helmet, i was just doing some 1'st gear stuff for my wifes camera and that happened.

·
Registered
542 Posts
i bet your one happy son of a gun! im mad cuz i didnt wait for that SE to come in at my dealer. theres something about those colors..........GORGEOUS! lol you def. have a wild beast to tame......these bikes are bad!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Congrats on the SE. I know a few people dont like the black and orange but I think it looks great. I had my heart set on the 07 SE but couldnt wait. Still happy with my choise and the 700 R is the best quad Ive owned so far. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well, just put 7 hrs on her :lol: and its deff fun, and wow the front end comes up easy :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts