Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
place is legit i just got my lte ceramic coated, and the dude named greg said he would "hook" raptorforum members, he noked like 20 bucks off mine- he was cool on the phone i got my stuff two day air and i was pleased considering every one else i talked to said the lte would be like a week or so

·
Registered
91 Posts
like i said all along, the place is legit
i got my lte duals, pro design K&N kit and kill switch from them about a month ago, and im in ireland, not america

·
Registered
25 Posts
nah still no convinced this place is legit post a phone number and a place were they are based no chance i would throw money at this place untill i could go visit them so still think some ppl are talkin s*** u must be 8) to throw your cash there way what happens when the send the wrong thing were u gonna send it back to the moon

·
Registered
134 Posts
Look at every post of people asking where to buy from. Worldwide is up there with rockymountain and dennis kirk.

R

·
0 Posts
I'm with Raptor Kido now I asked them through e-mail where they were located and all they said was Florida.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
they dont have a location because they dont have a warehouse, probably only a small office, all there products are drop shipped from the manufacturer

·
Registered
25 Posts
yes just got the same email no adress only florida well all i can say is if u have goods from them untill u post a pic of reciept dont tal crap cause this so called buisness is defro scammers in my opinion :grin_nod:

·
Registered
689 Posts
raptor kido said:
yes just got the same email no adress only florida well all i can say is if u have goods from them untill u post a pic of reciept dont tal crap cause this so called buisness is defro scammers in my opinion :grin_nod:
Why talk what you don't know I got my pipes, filter, and Efi from them it was all trinity stuff new in a box never opened. My buddy ordered some t5 pipes from them 3 weeks ago there on his bike right now. They where local to my area the reson they don't give a address is because they only ship. They use to have the store open but they where getting alot of brake ins, so they closed it and only ship out the wherehouse.

·
Registered
25 Posts
like i said no proof like reciept wouldnt give them my detials , just out of curiosity when u got stuff from them what was the retirn addy it wasnt the moon by anychance lol  :lol:

ps. 700rider they had a shop got a lot of breakins so they closed shop and ship from warehouse should that be there own house or someone elses lol

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
raptor kido said:
All I can say is :stfu: These guys are telling you their experiences, they don't need to "post a pic of reciept"

·
Registered
283 Posts
raptor kido said:
like i said no proof like reciept wouldnt give them my detials , just out of curiosity when u got stuff from them what was the retirn addy it wasnt the moon by anychance lol :lol:

ps. 700rider they had a shop got a lot of breakins so they closed shop and ship from warehouse should that be there own house or someone elses lol
Hey kido, Screw off, just order from a differnt place. This website Is Legit, Ive had friends order from them, there based somewhere around Ft Lauderdale. They have been robbed 4 differnt times when people said they wanted there address to pick up stuff. If all these people have told you that there a good website and you still dont beleive them, then order from a differnt site. If anyone has had a bad experience, post up.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Look here buddy, if it sounds fishy to you then don't order from them why risk it. We're tell you how it is. Now to me the only thing fishy here is the way you keep asking for a reciept. Looking for someones info or maybe someones creidt card #.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
700rider said:
Look here buddy, if it sounds fishy to you then don't order from them why risk it. We're tell you how it is. Now to me the only thing fishy here is the way you keep asking for a reciept. Looking for someones info or maybe someones creidt card #.
lol maybe thats what it is..he whats ur creidt card # where he can order something from them...lol... :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
297 Posts
sounds like some good and bad experiences with the company, you just gotta go with it or not and experience it for yourself and see what happens...best of luck

·
Registered
91 Posts
sikraptor700 said:
they dont have a location because they dont have a warehouse, probably only a small office, all there products are drop shipped from the manufacturer
i think its a warehouse as my pro design filter and kill switch were in the same box as my lte duals.

as for raptor kido, a kido is exatcly what you are acting like.

how many things have you bought of ebay and the likes and looked for an address, and if you have, have you acutally followed up the address to see if its even real?

in fairness, the worldwideperformance site does look dodgy, well it did to me, so i done a bit of research, found out it was legit and saved a fair bit of money for myself. it could only help them if they added abit more info about them selves.

ive passed the results of my research onto fellow raptorforum members by saying its legit so its now up to yous to take my advice.
also, they take paypal, so there is some link to a credit card or bank account for them if worse comes to worse.

look at it from my view, i live in ireland, and bought from them.what the hell would i have done if it was a scam?fly over and look for them?

so i made sure it was legit before i bought anything.

enjoy!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts