Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of selling my GYTR full pipe for LTE's. The problem is my Elka rear shock rez. hose runs right through the frame where the 2nd LTE would have to run through. Does anyone else have any idea's on how to re-route the remote rez. hose or will they both fit in there without burning the rez. hose?
Thanks.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I don't think it would be wise to run LTE pipe next to the res tube. The pipe gets really hot. They ship a heat shield for the brake line on the other side so unless you fabed one up, I would defiantly try to relocate the remote rez.

·
Registered
287 Posts
cool, I didn't realize there was that much room. hopfully he mounted his the same way!

·
Registered
815 Posts
raptordlux = i just read your signature.... it says you have the 15th and the pro design case saver.... how did you make your case saver fit?? i have the 15th and bought the pro design case saver and mine wouldnt fit.... suggestions? not trying to change the thread, just had that real quick question.Thanks Plattner

·
Registered
340 Posts
plattner said:
raptordlux = i just read your signature.... it says you have the 15th and the pro design case saver.... how did you make your case saver fit?? i have the 15th and bought the pro design case saver and mine wouldnt fit.... suggestions? not trying to change the thread, just had that real quick question.Thanks Plattner
Just a guess, but a little bit of love from the Dremel on that case saver might do the trick!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
hey guys, no dremel here fits like a glove though ;)

·
Registered
287 Posts
MAN, you guys got to my head there for a minute. Had to run out to the garage and check. I have two hard trips on it since the install. Doesn't have any wear marks at all! 8) 8)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
dizheafta said:
i have the pro design case saver and A 15t, fits fine :unsure:
I dont know why people have such a hard time with the case savers not fitting. Some peeps cant get the stocker back on! Both our 700s had NO problem with the case savers being put back on with the 15T. Now you guys are saying you get your prodesigns to work with out a problem....my question is what are these guys doing? Makes no sence.
I run the renthal 15T....how about you? Maybe there is a slight diff in size with the different makers.( I wouldnt think so..but you never know)

·
Registered
305 Posts
plattner said:
I know for myself you have to squeeze the case saver in place first without and over or bolts on. The after you holding that in the right place put the cover on top then slide the bolts threw. If you try to slide the bolts threw the cover then threw the case saver and then put it stright on the bike it couldnt get it to fit. Put one piece on at a time. If that still doesnt work....... Well n/m cuz i know it works.

·
Registered
815 Posts
which pro design case saver do you all have?? pics ? ?
I thought i had a pro design, but i have a modquad... and talked with them. and they said that it wont fit with the 15T..... so i am going to buy the pro design.... where should i buy it from ?

Plattner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.