Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they don't have them, but i'm talking to someone over there trying to get some cut for my rappy, i really don't like the selection of graphics out there right now,and i've searhced everywhere, the only ones i'd consider, are the skulls fron invision, but still i shouldn't be stuck with 1 choice, i'm a huge Metal Mulihsa fan and was ordering some tshirts when i started to talk to them about graphics.. i was just wondering if anyone else would be interested in them, if i had proof more quad riders would sport them, then i'm sure they will listen a little more..

·
Registered
665 Posts
i think all the graphics ive seen so far, arent that cool either, they just look "mass" produced or something, ido like the skulls one bro on here has thou, nick- post some pics of what ur talkin about

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can't really post pics right now cuz i'm at work, but if you check out the metal mulisha website, they only have 1 graphic kit right now cuz they are changing to their new year's stuff, but yeah, they have a pretty sick look, deegans bike always looks great, check out some of the other riders, i totally feel ya on the "mass production" look, looks more for racing , i'm not a racer, just a rider, so i'd like more of a freestyle look,

www.metalmulisha.com

the one graphic kit they have,it's in the blow out section

http://www.metalmulisha.com/metal/stores/1/product1.aspx?SID=1&Product_ID=63&Category_ID=49

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm not trying to hijack this thread at all, but I design and manufacture graphics (it's my 2nd career). Most of what I do is signs, and not custom graphics, but the method is the same. As a side note, I make some stuff for another "group" that I used to belong to when I owned a Vmax (m/c). I don't do it on a large production scale, but could likely support the needs of this forum. What I propose is for some of you to make suggestions for what you'd like to see and I'll see about designing and producing some kits or single graphics. The difficult, if not impossible task, would be the need for a collective head nod for the finished design or maybe a couple of designs. I can, of course, produce one-off custom kits but I believe that would be cost-prohibitive for most, nor do I really want to get into that simply due to time constraints. Please don't ask me to copy a Troy Lee, Metal Mulisha or any other existing design as these are all copyrighted...thus being illegal to do so and against my own moral code. I will, however, take the suggestions to produce something with similar flavor. Let me know if there is any legitimate interest in this.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ChiknNutz thats great to hear, i def am interested..and no i wouldn't be into a straigt up copy, but i def need something with flavor, i need some more time to think about this, i'm gonig to check out your website, and see what i can come up with...maybe it's time for an official raptorforum graphics...

·
Registered
287 Posts
You will likely not find much of what you are looking for on my site as I don't do much of that. Most of what I do is for other small business. However, here's one I made for my son's PW50.

·
Registered
287 Posts

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I do not like the Metal Mulisha graphics. ChicknNutz those are pretty good.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
great job on the flames, you got talent for sure bud, i'm going to think about this somemore about what i'd like to see, i'm at work so my mind keeps wandering.......but thanks for the info and i hope we can get something going...

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey ChiknNutz i also like something like this, i'd like it without the red what is that a phoneix/bird, i'm real into the camo, infact i emailed one industries to see if they could cut it for my rappy, the basically said go f yourself..but in a lamer way...i'm still looking around..just tryin to get some ideas...

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i keep thinking about this, and i can't come up wtih anything, i'm not very artistic and i want something for my white rappy, trying to stay with the black/white/ silver theme , if anyone can help, i don't know what to put on it. i'm looking for more of a "freestyle" type graphic and not a race look, if anyone has any ideas please feel free to add something on here...how about you chknnutz? any ideas on this? i'd really like some custome graphics,..but i can't even finger paint...

·
Registered
287 Posts
The thing is, I think it's gonna be really hard to come up with something that the masses would like. First thing is I need to get the patterns made and into the computer before I can do much of anything. This will be the tricky part as I'm starting from scratch...just gonna have to take measurements from the quad. Would be nice to have a pattern to start with. This is the most time consuming part in my mind, the designs will be easier I think.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What can i do to help? i got your back 100%, i was more thinking of getting some big white paper at the craft store and just cutting it out to the size for a template...that way i had something to mess around on,..hard to do it while i'm at work ,and have no art skills at all...............yeah, it will be very hard to get a design everyone would like, i guess that's why there are so many out there...but as far as design, i dunno what to tell you, you have a better art perspective,i'm sure of that,.say we are able to come up with a nice design, and only maybe you,me and a coulpe others like it, would that still be to much of a hassle for just a couple people? or what if only you and I like it?....i'm pretty open minded, i just want to stick to black/white/silver on my quad, all my accesories will be black, also yours is yellow huh, so we might not be looking for the same things...or are you even looking to change yours?...

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
REALLY?, what!, it's cuz the stole my idea, i pitched it to them, j/k i'm sure they've heard it before, but yeah i'll go buy it after work, and check it out, maybe i can find them online, did you like them? what kind of price if listed? good looking out buddy

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i'm not to happy with them right now anyways, not mad, but not to happy, i like to give everyone a 2nd chance, i ordered 2 shirts that were onsale, then a week later they tell me out of stock, then i pick 2 other shirts, and they overchraged me, then i get the refund for the difference and they sent me my 2 shirts, low and behold, wrong size...i was working with someone over there by email but them must be out, becuase it's been 3-4 days with no answer on getting them returned, ..

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i found it, thanks for telling me about it, here is the artical just incase anyone cares to read it, they should of had chiknutz hook them up, he's way better with graphics! :thumbsup:
http://www.transworldmotocross.com/mx/news/article/0,13190,1089328,00.html
Factory Effex and the Metal Mulisha have entered into a long-term agreement to produce Metal Mulisha branded graphics, available directly through Factory Effex. Designed with Mulisha “General” Brian Deegan and Brand Manager Brandon Zundel, the graphic kit will include radiator/shroud and airbox decals. The kits will retail for $64.95 for all late model MX bikes. They will also be available for the 50cc and 110cc pit bike division.

”This is a major milestone for Factory Effex. The Metal Mulisha is an incredibly popular brand worldwide, and we’re looking forward to helping the Mulisha market their brand,” said Scott Gilly, VP of Sales. “Factory Effex is the clear-cut worldwide leader in sales for the graphic segment in motocross, and through our US and International distribution we will be able to expand on their sales and marketing. This is a major step for both companies, and we are proud to add their graphics to our catalog and their riders to our ever-expanding list of athletes.”

While members of the Mulisha will debut the new graphic kits at the 2005 X-Games in August, the kits will be available for purchase September 1, 2005. For more information, or to order visit www.FactoryEffex.com or call 800-866-0709. For more on the Metal Mulisha, visit their website at www.MetalMulisha.com.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nevermind, i jumped the gun, wrong article, fuk, work really gets in the way of me making quality post's....

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok, so i finally got the dirtwheels and saw the metal mulisha graphics for myself,.and they look great.well to me they do,anyways- i had just ordered some shirts from them,and they were wrong size so i sent them back,and when i was talking to the guy over there he said the graphics info would be on their web site, but they are not, and it even has a price in the issue of dirtwheels like 69.00 or something,.so i told him about it because i wanted to order one and they don't know anything about it over at Metal Mulisha. so he told me to send in the add tomarrow and he will send me a free t-shirt and stickers for doing so, that way he can show the head honchos that they have new graphics and didn't even know about it, of course i told him i will send the add, i thought that was very cool of him to offer a free shirt just for sending it in......then he is going to try to find out when they will be released....yeah, great service over there. they answered my emails right away and even offered some free stuff for sending me the wrong size tshirts.....maybe one of these days i'll actually be able to get graphics.. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts