Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all the 700's that are going up for sale on the board. :wtf: I couldn't even think of selling my ride! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Alot of people buy quads on impulse and then they end up sitting in there garage and never ridden. Then they try to sell it only to realize they paid to much for it lol :lol:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Sounds exactly like a friend of mine. Went out and bought the 400ex leftover for 4500 OTD. Rode it twice and now always has excuses when we ask him to go out. Oh well his loss. I don't get to put near enough time on mine, but love every second I get on it and go out every chance I get. Sometimes I think people don't realize the time commitment needed to actually have these things. And of course some people let their wives rule their lives. :lol:

·
Registered
973 Posts
I think a lot of people buy them while they are getting the 69 dollar payments, as soon as thats gone, the bike is too.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah I never have understood this one. Buy a $7000 + machine, run it so little that it isn't even broke in yet then sell it. I guess some people are just a little to impulsive for their own good. There are so many diff. bikes out there that you really have to do some research on them before you spend that kind of bank on one. But hey I bet Yamaha loves these guys.
My new 07 SE has 2 tanks run through it so I guess I am at that point where I should start to make a for sale sign for it.... Theres no way I could sell this bike at this point....kudos to Yamaha!

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Yeah, I actually put mine up for sale a while back to get me something in the lines of the "450" because I race so much but glad I stuck with it. Nice Z06 BTW :thumbsup:, Im Bo White off LS1TECH so I appreciate a nice LSX vehicle ;)

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Guy I bought mine from had about 14 hours on it when he sold it to me :unsure: Good for me, sucks for him :thumbsup:

To be fair though, he did injure his shoulder at work which makes it hard to ride, however, when I picked up the bike from him, he told me he just got a new harley so had to sell the raptor....... :confused:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
The guy that sold me mine traded two kawi 700's to get the Raptor. Had it for a couple of months then decided to get a boat. Saved me about $2000.00

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm responsible for a good bit of off road vehicles sitting in garages cause when I got mine I talked a lot of people into buying(which they did) and after the first month they always think they have something better to do(mostly sitting on the couch and waiting for something to come along). Not me though I will ride with anyone,anywhere,anytime.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
dberry367 said:
I'm responsible for a good bit of off road vehicles sitting in garages cause when I got mine I talked a lot of people into buying(which they did) and after the first month they always think they have something better to do(mostly sitting on the couch and waiting for something to come along). Not me though I will ride with anyone,anywhere,anytime.
I am guilty of this as well. And as far as them sitting on their lazy or hung over Asses. That's the truth.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts