Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed my PCIII today, and holy cow did it improve the performance and throttle response! :eek: I installed my Trinity Stage IV full system on Thursday, and rode it for a little bit to see how it sounded. I did notice a little bit of a gain in power...but I didnt want to ride it too hard. My PCIII came in on Friday, with a map from Fuel Moto already installed. I installed it this morning when I got off of work, and I couldnt believe what my butt was telling me. I would guesstimate a good 10-11HP increase over stock. Im still running the stock intake, but hope to upgrade to the Pro Design soon.

I cant wait for the warranty to run out so I can do some engine work ;)

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
VelociRaptor said:
11:1 piston and porting the head sounds like plans ;). I just put mine back together(the engine) and it turned out great. Glad ya like the PCIII :thumbsup:
Thats what I was thinking of at first, but the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of a 700 or 734 stroker with a cam and port job.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.