Raptor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i rolledd the 700 today.. :( :mad: was flyin down a firt road and came around a corner fullout in 5th and it was sharper than i thought and went into the ditch almost saved it for a few seconds but next thing i knew i was flyin through the trees and my quad was flippin. It ended up flyin about 30 feet and landin. The rear axle is bent, my ignition is broken, the rad is a bit dented on the side,and me headlight broke off, other than that it was cosmetics. How much do you think it will b to fix if i ignore the cosmetics and i know an axle is about 500. ?

·
Registered
155 Posts
farmerjohn said:
i rolledd the 700 today.. :( :mad: was flyin down a firt road and came around a corner fullout in 5th and it was sharper than i thought and went into the ditch almost saved it for a few seconds but next thing i knew i was flyin through the trees and my quad was flippin. It ended up flyin about 30 feet and landin. The rear axle is bent, my ignition is broken, the rad is a bit dented on the side,and me headlight broke off, other than that it was cosmetics. How much do you think it will b to fix if i ignore the cosmetics and i know an axle is about 500. ?

500 for an axle. Ive got one I will sell ya for 500. You can get a great aftermarket axle for 200-300 tops. Sorry to here about your wreck though. That sux.

·
Registered
218 Posts
what is a firt road? :lol:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Crashing sucks. Glad you are alright

·
Registered
779 Posts
I would have to think the frame is going to be bent too. Might be a write off.

Dirt road, full out in 5th is way too risky. At least you are still alive and relatively unscathed. That is all that matterrs. Take it easy next time

·
Registered
519 Posts
Crashing sucks you said it man nothing worse then rolling your quad,getting up thinking your fine but you have a broken shoulder and left hand :mad:.glad your alright tho dude :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
farmerjohn said:
You carzy :crazy: :grin_nod: :confused:

·
Registered
278 Posts
That sucks, but most of us have been ther. Bright side is your ok and now you wont feel so bad for spending so much damn money upgrading it, im mean fixing it ;)

·
Registered
973 Posts
Get a gforce axle. Lifetime warranty and only 200 bucks. You can get them from rockymountainatv.com :thumbsup:

·
Registered
67 Posts
dont recommend g-force. bent two of them. go rpm or lonestar. never durabreak

·
Registered
973 Posts
donoair said:
dont recommend g-force. bent two of them. go rpm or lonestar. never durabreak
Durablue is over rated and the other two are overpriced. Ive run my g-force on my banshee with no problems. There is a guy on HQ that hits huge triples on his g-force and never bent it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts