Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking in since I've never owned a 700 so I rarely post in this section of the forum. Is everyone happy with the forum? Anything you can think of to make it better? Since we don't really have a suggestions box, I'd like to hear yours in this thread. Thanks for making raptorforum.com the best Raptor resource on the web!

·
Registered
728 Posts
no complaints here, this is the best forum i have been on :thumbsup:.

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Its great we just need "Raptor fourm stickers" Hint Hint :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Dracus said:
Just checking in since I've never owned a 700 so I rarely post in this section of the forum.
You need to get off the hip and go get you one....then you will see the light 8). The forum is great, we just need to get some kinda "Raptor Rally" together and have it annually. I know what ya said the last time but if we pull together( the 700/660/350/90/50 guys/gals) It will happen. A Raptorforum.com Raptor Rally held at various places across the US will go over very well. Like 4th of July weekend or Laborday weekend..........

·
Registered
610 Posts
Well, before I ran into this forum I was perfectly happy with my stock Raptor ;) You sure this forum isn't affiliated with the aftermarket mods companies? It's been nothing but a money hole for me. :lol:

Truly the best forum and respectful bunch of guys (and gal) that I've seen :thumbsup:

·
Registered
767 Posts
I agree with everyone, fantastic forum! Still waiting on stickers.....

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
VelociRaptor said:
Dracus said:
Just checking in since I've never owned a 700 so I rarely post in this section of the forum.
You need to get off the hip and go get you one....then you will see the light 8). The forum is great, we just need to get some kinda "Raptor Rally" together and have it annually. I know what ya said the last time but if we pull together( the 700/660/350/90/50 guys/gals) It will happen. A Raptorforum.com Raptor Rally held at various places across the US will go over very well. Like 4th of July weekend or Laborday weekend..........

I AM ALL GO FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!! (can we bring others?) my bro has a cough... honda.. but hes cool! :p

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Krandall said:
VelociRaptor said:
Dracus said:

I AM ALL GO FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!! (can we bring others?) my bro has a cough... honda.. but hes cool! :p
gotta have someone bring up the rear why should it be another raptor :thumbsup: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
Diddly said:
I agree with everyone, fantastic forum! Still waiting on stickers.....
I've got mine...should have been around for the first batch. ;) :p

·
2 Time (09,10) RF Fantasy FootBall Champ
655 Posts
This is a great forum. :thumbsup: Just made my first donation today $$

Seems like I check in several times through the day/evening.

As stated, can't wait for the second round of stickers.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts