Raptor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
21x7-10 and 20x11-9 is the size I am thinking. I am also open to GNCCs.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
My friend has the GNCC's and I was extremely suprised how light they felt and they held up awesome in some rough terrain.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I razors wear to fast go with razor 2 or the gncc tires.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Yes if RAZR2's are an option they are awesome. They held up great and I would buy them again as well.

·
RED ROCKET!!!
2,360 Posts
I have had all of them I feel the XCR is the worst tire of the bunch by far. The I-razrs are a fairly good tire but I think the Razr 2s are best but they are heavy. The razr 1 is a great tire too

·
Just a 78HP trail bike
2,426 Posts
I have had all of them I feel the XCR is the worst tire of the bunch by far. The I-razrs are a fairly good tire but I think the Razr 2s are best but they are heavy. The razr 1 is a great tire too

LOL CMAT. Ive found quite the opposite. I've had two sets of XCR's and I love'em to death! I have ran Razr2s, XCRs, GEC R-REX, I-Razrs, and Razr 1s. I have yet to run a set of GNCCs, and think that will be my next tire. That or another set of XCRs. Hand down if you want grip get the Razr2s, but if you want to slide in the corners I would get something eles. I sold my razr2s because they bite too hard and and are heavy as sin! I had to pick up a set of GBC X-Rex tires at our last race because it was REALLY REALLY muddy. They did their job, but switched right back to the XCRs.

Heres a pic of the GBC-X-Rex tires. They are the same as razr2s but cost a bit less and weigh 2 lbs lighter.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Go for some Razr 2's bro..

·
RED ROCKET!!!
2,360 Posts
I cant run the XCR's I have had 2 sets and each set would only last 2 rides before the rear tires would bust and the front pushed really bad. With 75hp preddy sliding shouldnt be a problem LOL!! The Razr 2s bite but that is what I like. Where did you get those razr 2 copies I want to try some.

·
Just a 78HP trail bike
2,426 Posts
I got the GBCs from a local shop called C&D racing. They are a real big sponsor of ATVriders.com. They do alot of online ordering. Pretty sure I got them for 75 a tire.

The XCR front tires are a JOKE. I traded those of fast!

·
RED ROCKET!!!
2,360 Posts
I will check with a buddy of mine on those tires, he gets me razr 2s for $95 put on so he may have a hook up on those.

The XCR fronts are a joke, riding the side of a steep hill will get you killed with those

·
Registered
29 Posts
wheres the cheapest place to buy a set of Razr II's? ATV DIRECT is $325 for the set with free ship anybody know a place with a better price?

·
Just a 78HP trail bike
2,426 Posts
Go to Rockymountainatv.com and use a discount code.

·
Registered
29 Posts
thanks I split my order into to and saved $40 with a code that gives you $20 off $150 purchase, set of 4 razrII's only cost my $286 shipped

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
GNCC's are the best tires I have ever ran. Ran the XCRs for a while, they did a good job when I was a 3 modder.
I am REALLY REALLY impressed with the GNCC's though. They grip, they are super light weight and the fronts track GREAT! Much lighter steering too, compared to my old XCR's.
The Razr's seem to be a tad heavy, and when you are spending top dollar to abstract horsepower, seems an awful waste to turn around and sap it all away in a heavy tire.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts