Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i went riding this weekend for like the 3rd time since my big rebuild and i was on the track and once my quad got hott it seemed like it has no balls and it would die after a jump or coming out of the corner???? so i would let it cool and try it again do the same thing then i went to load it and it bout died going up the trailer into my truck wat is up with this thing???? i pulled the eng last night took it to my eng guy he looked over it and found nothing wrong??? :help: :help: :help: :3question: :3question:

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
Is your plug fouled ? Fuel pump cutting out ? Check ur filter ?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i put a new plug in it still does is the fuel pump i dont think so bc it doesnt shut off right away um filter???

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
How many hours do you have on your machine ?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have about 20 on it now since i did the rebuild is there a fuel filter on them??

·
Registered
314 Posts
check the plug on your TPS. i pulled mine and squirted some di electric grease in it, but when i pluged it back in i didnt "snap" it back into place. it did the same thing yours is doing. scared the crap outa me until i stoped, checked it, and repluged it all the way in. once i did that ran like a champ.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.