Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in starting a Yamaha club based in SE Missouri, Southern IL, etc. We could have group rides a couple of times per year. Nothing big, just a group of Yamaha lovers.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Re: Raptor Club in SE Missouri

COUNT ME IN!!! I may live in Illinois but I make the drive almost every weekend to St. Joe in Missouri to ride so I could more than likely make these.........but like ****** said........what do you mean by SE Missouri?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I hoped to find people that are within 3-4 hours driving distance of each other. Anyone who would want to be a part is more than welcome. St. Joe is a must, but we may be able to organize a ride at a track, maybe even a race for fun. I like Rattlesnake Hills near Lake Wappapello. Cool mx track with another track through the woods. Does anyone know of any other places we could ride.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks ******, that place sounds awesome.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

What should we call our club? If we get some ideas, we'll put them into a poll. :help:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There's gotta be some more guys and girls out there from this area. We may be able to have an ATVA social club. Only 5 ATVA or AMA members are needed. I am going to call Yamaha to see if there is any incentive for a club.

·
Registered
815 Posts
HELL YEA -- i am in..... i live in central MO.... about 4 hours from st joe park.... but i would definanlty still be a part of it and drive as far as i needed for a ride a couple times a year.... let me know if there is anything i can do to help...

Plattner

·
Registered
542 Posts
im in as u heard before.........but just waiting on her to get fixed......

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey guys, I live just a bit west of St. Louis. I lived in SE MO for three years for college. I love going to St. Joe St. Park. Count me in on whatever you guys plan. Sounds like a good time!

-kevin

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am in. Im on the west side of Mo but I don't mind the drive.

·
Registered
580 Posts
any new developments on this? i'm stationed at scott afb 20 miles east of stl. i'd join a club for sure... i don't know a single other person that rides around here... and i have a raptor that's only 3 days old!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
if you mean sunday the 25th that would work for me.. i'm off the 25th & 26th. it's about 1 1/2 hours for me. As of right now the weather should be in the 50s and mostly cloudy... hopefully it clears up a little!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey, I'm glad to hear everyone is still interested. I was thinking we should get an organized ride together at St. Joe State Park on April 14. This will give time for everyone to clear thier schedules. The park also stays open till 8pm after April 1. If anyone has any conflicts just let me know and we'll try to figure out another date.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I would love to ba able to come ride this next weekend at St.Joe.... but i think ****** and i had talked about this before and it was a long drive for me.... I am btwn KC and ST louis...
What is the town the st.joe place you all ride at.... just wanting the address so i can do a mapquest and figure out how far of a drive it is....
A group of me and my friends are going to Oklahoma to the sand dunes the second weekend in march, or the third weekend.... just depending on weather...
I know that is a long way for most of you on this thread..... most of you all are more towards illinois not kansas and oklahoma....

Plattner

·
Registered
575 Posts
Im from Central Illinois..maybe i could meet up sometime.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.